If I photoshop a really cute family on the front step, I could have our 2011 Christmas card finished by June.
I don't know. I really don't. I can tell you that no, your eyes do not deceive you. This is broccoli on his head, radishes as his eyes and carrots as both the mouth and nose. Oddly enough, he has real buttons down his midsection. Meet "Mr. Vegetable Snowman." And, that's all I'll say about that.
I just can't ever seem to get Cooper to sit still long enough to pose, but it sure leaves some grand opportunities for awfully adorable daddy-daughter pictures!
Kendall in action!
He ended this ride down the hill in uncontrollable giggles and some pretty big "woo-HOO's."
Cooper has enjoyed sledding with all the big neighborhood kids this year. We're lucky in that we have the steepest hill in the neighborhood and don't have to walk or drive anywhere to let the kids sled (or, more importantly, watch all the big kids sled as fast as possible into our fence).
I know. I know. I can hear my mother, my grandmother, my mother-in-law... all of you, I hear you. But look, their outfits WITHOUT coats were much cuter for photos than with their big bulky jackets. It was only for a few minutes and then I promise I got them quickly bundled back up, hats, gloves and all.

No comments:
Post a Comment