Tuesday, January 11, 2011

November Catch-Up

Yeah, I said November. Maybe I'll get December done soon, too, but until then... Here's that blog of pictures-only-no-stories I was assuming I would have to do, at least once. This is our November 2010, in a tiny little cyber nutshell.
Uncle David (Vovo's brother, we got lucky and have 2 David's!) came to visit all the way from California (and he survived a weekend full of those kids!
Kori and Kali attended their first UT football game AND UT basketball game all within less than 24 hours of each other!
Miss Kendra gave Kendall an early birthday present and took her to the Princesses on Ice show. Safe to say, this little princess was in a "whole new world" that afternoon! By the way, our babysitters ROCK.
I love a good baby belly and we got to celebrate my college roommate's little bundle in November. I kinda hate her for how great she looks...I bet you have to look more than once to find the bump!
My first real photo shoot outside of class! Thanks to my Photo-Friend, Jen, who arranged a pregnancy photo shoot for Amanda, Alex and baby Skylar. It was an amazing amount of fun, once I got rid of my newbie jitters!
His second trophy came from his fall soccer season! I can see we'll need a trophy-only shelf soon if we keep this "everyone wins" thing up.
November finds lots of awesome birthdays. To name just a few, cousin Jonathan, Uncle Jeff, Miss Joy, Kendall and her bfbf (best friend/boyfriend... yes, I just made that up) Drew. Here's the happy birthday boy flying through the air with the greatest of ease... and the greatest of smiles! It must be awesome to be FOUR!
This was at Drew's party and was just too cute of Kendall and Price to leave out. Safe to say, these kids enjoy their gymnastics!

Hmmmm. Let's see. What did I leave out?

No comments: