Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sports Enthusiasts

Here at the Webb House, we don't discriminate against any sport. How we would love for our kids to participate in tennis, golf and soccer, we encourage them to try every sport, no matter how tough it might seem.

The equipment manager


A rest during a tough vollyball match with the neighborhood kids!


We're all about heart health...blowing bubbles gets your lungs working hard!

Cooper borrowed neighbor/friend Nathan's glove to give baseball a try.

It's not a Vols helmet, but a Titans one is second best!

The 6th man, patiently waiting his turn on the court.

Who says Nascar isn't a sport?
Wish us well, and most importantly, pray for our sweet sitter, Kendra this weekend. Chip and I, along with our entire staff, are headed to Atlanta Thursday thru Saturday for a dental conference. I know, I know...you are SO jealous. We're looking forward to an NBA game, though, and trying to manipulate the class schedule so that we can see Tennessee play in the first round of the NCAA tournament on Friday at 12:30. Also, please wish safe travels to Mimi & Grandad who are also headed to Altanta (though for something far more fun than a dental conference, I am sure) and Grammy, who's traveling to Daphne, AL to see Kara and her wild clan. Good luck to Kori in her cheer competition! Sounds like a busy weekend...Hope yours is perfect, wherever you are!

2 comments:

David MySky said...

I didn't see any water skis in any of those photos!

the webb wire said...

Nope...Kids after my own heart!! =)