I'm always glad to see February go. There is so much hope for March! I'm a Winter Blues kind of gal...I think that is why God led my family to the south. I would have never made it up north! I love spring showers, long-sleeve-but-warm weather, and the possibility of being able to play morning, noon or night outside (with the kids of course!). Plus, we get to wish sis-in-law/aunt Emily a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the very first day of the month! Happy Spring (not quite today at a windchill of 9 degrees, but surely soon)!
We made a visit to the park across from Cooper's school last week with Miss Joy, BF (boyfriend) Drew and Sweet Caroline. We brought enough bread to feed every duck in Blount County. In June. We found one duck. Yes, one. And about half way through our feeding, he went into his house in the side of the creek and never came back out. So, Drew, Cooper and Kendall felt obligated to eat the bread themselves instead! No need to be wasteful, they say!
Cooper and Drew's school was having dental week last week and Dr. Chip sent toothbrushes and stickers (and business cards, we ain't dumb) home with all the kids. Being a good future-dentist, Cooper helps Drew get his Tooth Hat on straight.
No story here, just a cute picture I had to include of our day at the park. Not a good use of my new flash, but a cute smile nonetheless.
The last two pictures are evidence of a true East Tennessee February. We had probably an equal amount of sunny, warm days and cold, yucky, snowy days.
Note: sunshine and short-sleeves. February.
One of the several Snow Days we had here. Fun, yes! But I'd take the sunny days 100% of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment