Last night we visited the Knoxville Zoo's yearly event, Boo at the Zoo. Not all it's cracked up to be, in my opinion. WAY over-crowded, but the kids had fun gawking at all the other crazy folks in costume and, of course, collecting candy. We were disappointed that the only animals we saw were the zebra and elephants. I was pretty scared myself of all the spooky ghosts and goblins, so I can imagine that most animals would not have handled it any better. Mimi is working on their Halloween costumes right now, so Cooper wore last year's race car driver costume and Kendall wore Cooper's dental scrubs from two Halloween's ago. Of course they were cute no matter what!
.JPG)
Dr. Webb was all smiles when we arrived at the zoo!
.JPG)
Cooper was excited to get his candy bag and start trick-or-treating!
.JPG)
I have always heard dentists and ladybugs made the best of friends!
.JPG)
Receiving the loot on the Boo Trail!

Dinner afterwards with our friends, the Carvers. Once again, Drew and Kendall only have eyes for each other (and the floor, where the chips fell)
1 comment:
I am glad to finally be back in the Webb loop --- after my official "invitation"! I am laughing out loud at these precious pics ... thanks for sharing your talents, as always!
joy
Post a Comment