We took a trip to Sandy Springs Park on Monday, just the three of us...and then we stayed for so long, we met Daddy for lunch! Beautiful weather, beautiful company!

Kendall and her whale. "da wail! da wail!" she screamed in horror when another boy got on it! (I am spelling it like this b/c that's what she sounded like when she was screaming it at the top of her lungs! I CAN spell, mostly.

The two-seater elephant.

I'm not sure the elephant is supposed to go quite so fast, or be a two-seater, for that matter!

If only his hair could do this all the time!

So sweet! Right before he tried to pull the tree out of the ground!
We have had a big day today...so far, at naptime. There will surely be a post tonight or tomorrow about our delightful day...or magnificent morning, depending on how our afternoon turns out!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment