We had a fun weekend, but potty training and keeping Cooper in big boy underwear definitely was the focus of the past several days. On Friday afternoon, after the kids woke up, we got the BIG train track out, got in our comfy clothes and turned on a Jack Johnson cd. While Chip put the train together and I started homemade soup for dinner (boy, are we traditional or what? The man builds something while the woman cooks?? Wow.), the kids started dancing. It was too good to leave out of a blog. You'll hear me say something about "shimmy" to Kendall. This is the plot of her favorite book, about a dancing pig. You'll have to make sure you have your sound turned up or the effect isn't quite the same. Funny, but not the same!
There will be plenty more to post on in the next few days...We had friends over on Friday morning to make messy, messy cookies, Cooper got to go to his second UT football game of the month, and we had a blast at our friend Price's second birthday party this afternoon. Hope you all had as great of a weekend as we did!
1 comment:
Woo hoo! I'm finally special enough to read about the Wild Webbs.
Life is good, isn't it? I'm reminded of that everytime I look at Drew, and I know y'all feel the same way everytime you look at Cooper and Kendall!!!
Post a Comment