Little has happened at the Wild Webb House this week. Above is a picture from a trip to the park last weekend. They seem so sweet sometimes, don't they?!! =) We have missed visiting with Baby Sam this week and have no new pictures of our new, fun cousin to share. The kids were back in a regular routine this week, home with me on Monday, school yesterday and Today. I haven't taken pictures in days (GASP!) and I didn't write down a single quote from Cooper or Kendall.
This brings me to my blog subject for today. I've been waiting for a relatively boring blog week and it has finally arrived. Most of you have heard this story, as we tell it quite often and enjoy it every time. I don't think anyone will argue about hearing it again and I wanted it in writing to save forever. It's baby book material, to say the least.
About a month ago, Mimi and Grandad made a decision to travel to California to support the Vols in their first game of the season. On Sunday, Kendall was a little under the weather with a cold so we skipped church. Chip played golf and the kids and I went to Mimi and Grandad's house to swim in the heated pool. We were also on Bubba Duty...the Webb's cat. He doesn't like me much and I usually have to turn the house upside down to find Bubba when it's my turn to check on him. This day was no different. After the pool, the kids and I marched around the house trying to find Bubba. We went thru the kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom and sewing room where we sometimes find Bubba. We passed Bubba's litter box and Cooper says "that's where Bubba goes potty!" "Yes, it is" I said, and continued to search for the cat...nothing bad is going to happen on my watch!!
I couldn't find Bubba. I decided that he was probably in his favorite spot upstairs and I would let Dave find him the next day when he came to check on him so I didn't have to travel up and down with the kids. While changing Kendall in the den, Cooper ran off into the sewing room. I kept calling him to come back until finally he came running into the den. When he turned the corner he says "MOMMY! I peed on the rocks!!!!" I'm thinking OH NO. What has my child used the bathroom on...please tell me the Webbs have easy-to-clean, decorative rocks somewhere near their toilet! Please!! I asked Cooper to explain and he says "I peed on Bubba's rocks!!!!"
Oh my. If I had only known, I would have bought our own litter box a long time ago to potty train the kids!
1 comment:
Is that a bow in Kendall's hair? So cute! I love that picture!
Post a Comment