Monday, September 15, 2008

Cousins


Beach Bums

Sometimes we don't always want to be with our cousins! Poor Cooper. Girls everywhere!

Kendall, Kenzie, Kaitrin and Cooper. Whew. That's a mouthful! Where's Kara, Kori and Kali? Katy? Kayley?


"Cousins" seem to be on the mind today. As I told stories of our vacation to the girls at work, I discussed my sweet cousin Alyssa who just gave birth. When talking about Lyssa, I had to talk about Susie. When talking about Susie, we have to talk about cousins Marnie and Katy, too. When trying to bribe Cooper to use the potty, I reminded him that Aunt Kara and cousins Kori and Kali really wanted to get another call from him telling them he had gotten another prize for going potty so much. When looking through vacation photos for the hundredth time, we realize how much we wish we could live anywhere near the KPKK clan. And finally, I received pictures from Aunt Emily tonight of her 3-D ultrasound. She's due to give birth to Baby Girl (we don't know, but that's what I think!) in the next couple of weeks and we are SO excited that Aunt Emily will no longer have a baby in her belly! Thinking about these particular cousins has us thinking about all the others, too...the ones far away, the ones close but that we don't see...we have lots of cousins! We are so lucky! We love them all. So, cousins, cousins, cousins. We miss them, we love them, we pray for them. These are a few photos of our favorite cousins (here's a secret...they are ALL our favorites!).

1 comment:

Will said...

Cooper's look is probably how Kendall feels on play days with all the Blount County Boys!

And how do I sign up for the "get a prize everytime I potty" gig?