Sunday, February 28, 2010

Princesses, Monsters and Friends

A couple of weeks ago we made the decision to split up for a Saturday night. Chip, Cooper and lots of friends went to the Monster Jam in Knoxville while Kendall and I joined girlfriends and babies for dinner and a tea party! The week before, the deadline was approaching to buy tickets. Chip and I made the joint decision to not go as a family. We thought the noise would be too much for Princess Kendall. The next night, Kendall pitched a fit of all fits that included several statements that sounded much the same..."But I want to go to Monster Jam with Daddy and Cooper!!" I shared this story with Miss Joy and naturally, as she is pretty awesome, Kendall had a very special invitation to a Princess Tea Party at Baby Caroline's house.

I think everyone could hear the tears that feel from Coach Summit's face as her coveted court was covered in burning rubber.
Cooper, Price, Drew and Ty... naturally no one is smiling and/or looking at the camera (except Ty, thanks Buddy!).

He screams at the top of his lungs at the mention of wearing earplugs for swim lessons. Take him to Monster Jam, though, and it's not quite that awful.
The Princess gets her nails done!

Miss Joy set the table for a beautiful tea party! We used Baby C's musical pot and the special tea set Aunt Kara gave Kendall for her first birthday.
K and C got to take a bath together and Baby C was quite happy about it! Love those gorgeous eyes!
The Princess and her tutu, of course! Please take note of the curled hair, to boot. A promise to curl her hair and paint her nails was what got her to stop crying when she realized she wasn't going to Monster Jam.

No comments: