That Guy, my friend Julie Elder and myself have been taking a class from the Emily Webb School of Photography. We've had three classes so far and personally, I am not sure you can tell judging by my 'homework.' Below are some pictures attempting the use of my fancy flash and a borrowed lens (my new one is currently en route via UPS and I am SO excited to use it more).
This past week we celebrated Vovo's birthday! Not surprisingly, we didn't really get any great pictures from that evening, as we attempted pictures in the vicinity of chocolate cupcakes. Need I say more?
Mimi and Grandad got back from Disaster Relief for a brief 5 day vacation in Maryville before leaving for the miserable St. Lucia tomorrow. Poor Mimi and Grandad, they'll miss all the 30 degree weather here.
Valentine's Day was a nice surprise...our sweet sitter April offered to babysit for us so we were able to enjoy a UT basketball game, dinner at a very UNfancy restaurant to avoid the crowd and a MOVIE!
The amazing thing about the movie is that it was the first for us in a very long time, then I got to return to the theater the next day for a "chick flick" with some girlfriends. Two movies in 24 hours has got to be a record...at least since I graduated from high school! For those wondering, we saw Gran Torino (very good!) and I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic (also cute!).
No comments:
Post a Comment