Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another "Blizzard"

This one is actually more of a Blizzard than the last, but yes, I do know...we did not have a blizzard. However, all of our grass was covered and we got probably 2-3 inches total. More due tonight, but since they said we were NOT getting any yesterday and that much fell, I don't have a lot of confidence in the weatherman today.

I can't remember a snow that was more perfect for building a snowman. We built this guy in about 5 minutes flat, accessories included.


Notice the tutu. Never leave home without it!



Cody wasn't tired of sledding even after day 1. Day 2 turned out to be just as fun!Much of the snow melted in the sun today, but the kids still each enjoyed their turns on the sled! Drew came over with his mommy and new baby sister, Caroline. Caroline hung out with Baby Cade at the top of the hill. Next year they'll be playing with the big kids!


Kendall took her first turn on the sled late yesterday evening. She loved it, until the end when it got a little scary!



Boys and their trucks...even with all the snow to play with they still dig through the garage to find trucks!! After playing in the snow, Ms. Julie invited (invited? I don't remember that part) us all over to her house for snow cream! It was yummy! It ruined our lunches, but it was yummy, so who cares?!!!

No comments: