I think it is pretty obvious to most of you that I love to take pictures. This, apparently, is contagious. Our kids both got a kid-friendly camera for Christmas and if the batteries are not dead, the kids love them. However, they also love using both of my cameras. I tend to be a little more open to the idea of them using my smaller Powershot and it's easy, with a big button and it fits well in their little hands.
We had a great weekend, but very busy! Aunt Susie is here for a visit and we went to dinner on Friday night. About the only way to entertain our kids for even a millisecond was to let them take turns using my camera. The same thing happened the next day when eating out with our friends Joy, Will, Drew and Baby Caroline (although, she's so new, we kinda forgot she was there!). We also got to see our wonderful friend Baby Cade be dedicated at church this morning. We're so excited to be a part of Baby Cade's life!!! Although flash photography was not allowed at the dedication! ;)
Below are the first pictures taken by the WebbKids posted on the blog! Enjoy!
Cooper got LOTS of pictures of Miss Joy and Mister Will, so I had to choose just one (Sorry Will).
Cooper took a picture of the waiter cleaning up the BIG glass of milk Kendall managed to spill JUST before we got up to leave!! Yes, we left a big tip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment