Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Vacation -- The Latest Victims

Well, I wish I had better news to report. The Bug has claimed it's last victims of the Webb Family Vacation of 2010. Emily fell quickly this morning and poor Kori was able to enjoy the pool for a bit and some lunch before she fell victim. And so far she's gotten the worst of it, too. :(

There isn't too much to tell today. Thursday found Chip and I able to keep food down and Kali was back to her old self shortly after breakfast. There wasn't much beach time today thanks to those stupid tar balls and we all "enjoyed" getting balls thrown at us, jumped on top of and splashed in the face no less than 800 times at the pool since it was so crowded.

Mimi had the brilliant idea of getting some crafts at Michael's today to keep the kids busy when we couldn't be in the pool. The Wii has done an excellent job at that same thing, but Cooper's eyes are almost permanently glassed over from it. However, I now know that his next sport will most likely be jousting. Or table tennis. Or racing go-karts.
Kali and Kendall found a way to pass the time after dinner.

Please continue your prayers for those that are still ill and for the ones who have remained healthy (including our own 2 kids). We are hoping for a healthy and fun last day on vacation just before a hopefully uneventful drive home.

No comments: