I feel like singing "this is the song that never ends, 'cause it goes on and on my Friend..." If you don't know it, it repeats the same verse over and over again without change (unless you're me and you at least attempt to change the tune a bit out of boredom). However, that song tends to get boring while this vacation does not. Each is like another, for sure. I could be fooling you...I could be showing you pictures of Sunday all day just so I didn't have to take my camera out the rest of the week. I think you all know me better than that by now, though.

Monday was pretty darn nice. We built a sand castle (actually, it was a "monster truck sand castle garage), played in the ocean, caught fish and sand fleas, and of course swam. A lot. The boys played a plesant round of golf and it was all in all, a wonderful day.

They're gonna put this on a "Life is Good" t-shirt next week.
Kendall's been swimming. Plenty. For those of you keeping tabs, she had taken a swimming hiatus after a relatively unfriendly swim teacher got a hold of her. She has since picked her habit back up. What I really wanted to do is stream all the videos together to make one long one of her swimming back and forth. And back and forth. I tallied it all up though to equal about 5 minutes of 10-20 second videos. Even the greatest of grandparents would tire of that!
We've awoken to waves-o-plenty this morning thanks to a storm just barely west of us. Luckily for us, everything, including the current which somewhere out in the deep ocean holds all that oil is heading westward today. It shall be another wonderful day. Wish you were here...
No comments:
Post a Comment