Monday, September 14, 2009

Hiawassee, Georgia Part I

It would be fun to look back over 12 years and see at least a dozen versions of this picture. Sweet Kori loves her Uncle Chip! Vovo and Eddie from the back porch of the "Hiwassee House." We told the kids it was a cabin, simply b/c we could not figure out how to explain that Kori and Kali had a different house, but still had their other one. Such concepts are better learned when you're older than 2, I think.
I didn't actually say the words "kid cone" but I certainly implied it when I asked for a chocolate cone for "him" and pointed to Coop. Then I said "a strawberry cone for her" and pointed to Kendall. I mean, is it my fault that I assumed that even the 17 year old behind the window would know I wouldn't want THIS size cone for my kiddos? They enjoyed every bit of it though, in case you hadn't guessed. And for the record, mine, somehow, was half this size.
Too cute. Kali was Coop's babysitter while walking through Helen, Georgia. Poor Helen, she really tried hard to grow up and be just like Gatlinburg, but she didn't quite make it.
Ahhhh, Aunt Kawha and Uncle Flip
Kendall had the best seat in the house...Vovo's lap in the wheelchair being pushed by Phillip all through Helen. How do we sign up for that?!

No comments: