Monday, September 14, 2009

Hiawassee, Georgia Part II

We're very excited to announce the arrival of the latest addition to our family. It's a 1lb, 3ounce, bundle of joy that the stork delivered today (via FedEx) and just so happens to get along splendidly with my Toshiba laptop. Whew! Oooooh sweet little Power Cord, I have sooooo missed you. Welcome home!!!!
After a long, hot day in Helen, we lounged around the "cabin" the rest of the evening on Sunday playing off our sugar high from the gigantic ice cream cones. Our kids loved exploring the small yard with gigantic views, the firepit and gravel driveway which was apparently perfect for practing your football.
Oh, and I guess the gravel driveway and firepit area are also great for the golf game (although, the golf clubs may disagree, ouch!).
Those of you that know the relationship between Phillip and I will appreciate this photo. I can't even explain how it happened, but it SO describes, via a picture, our relationship to a tee!

The "cabin." Yes, I know. It's very much not a cabin.

No comments: