Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!

We had the most fun, low-key New Year's Eve I can remember last night and it was SO much fun. We had our dear friends the Carvers and Spauldings over for dinner and to let the kids run wild around the house (which they did). We had our New Year's celebration around 9:27PM (it's 12 o'clock somewhere, right?) and the kids were not even remotely tired. Or fussy, which was amazing given the hour.

Drew Spaulding, Drew Carver (that was fun, having two Drews in a group of just four kids!), Cooper and Kendall. I wonder what their New Year's Resolutions are???

Kendall and Drew, hugging once again. I swear their parents have nothing to do with this love affair. ;)

Cooper wishes everyone a Happy New Year!

All the Webb's wish all of you a very happy 2009 and hope that all your dreams and wishes come true this year!

No comments: