Monday, December 29, 2008

December Playtime Outside

We had what could arguably be the coldest November in history (it felt like it to me anyway), but the end of December has been either rainy and dreary OR sunny, beautiful and relatively warm. Over the post Christmas weekend, we certainly took advantage of these unseasonably warm temperatures and played outside for as many hours as possible.


Side note: You kinda get an idea that you take too many pictures when your 3 year old demands (seriously, DEMANDS) that I go back inside and get my camera so that I can get a picture of him on his bike, with his helmut and his sunglasses. His set-up, not mine. Of course, I obliged. Who am I to turn down a) my sweet child with a descriptive imagination and b) a fantastic photo op?


The coolest kids in town. What doesn't say "cool" like hearts and dinosaurs on your shades?

"We didn't do it Officer! We swear. We were just sitting here, being cool."

While the neighbors are out of town, Cooper decided to turn their yard into a baseball field.

I'm pretty sure in the MLB, this is considered taunting...pointing in the direction of your yet-to-be-hit homerun?




Whew! It was a rough game and Cooper needed a rest!


Kendall got a tennis racquet for Christmas and made up her own rules. It was a cross between croquet, cricket, a little tennis and perhaps some dodgeball thrown in for good measure.

No comments: