The weekend started with yet another trip for me to the emergency room at Blount Memorial with what I believe to be my 5th kidney stone. I don't think I screamed as loud or for nearly as long when you combine the labor of my two children. However, this was a relatively easy trip to the ER. I was brought right back and was back home after about 3 hours. Chip wasn't able to make it until after the morphine started (my poor mother had to endure both the ride to the ER and the time it took for the meds to kick in) so he simply played games on his phone while I dozed in and out waiting for the official diganosis.
The weekend is ending with Cooper on the couch with what seems to be a stomach bug. Hopefully we can get him outside so that the fresh, beautiful, warm air can make him feel better quickly! The rest of us plan to take turns enjoying the outdoors!
Until I have a better batch of photos and/or funny stories to tell you about, here's a couple of videos from a week or so ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment