I know most of my "swimming updates" are videos and I apologize for not having one here. However, rest assured the kids continue to improve weekly in their lessons. Each are now treading water and floating by themselves in addition to continuing to improve their true swimming strokes. I finally brought my "big" camera to the lesson a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I enjoyed myself.

This is actually the end of the lesson. If they started with jumping and diving, they'd never get her doing anything else!

Such form!
Happy little kicker!
The story is this: Miss Anna has been trying to teach Kendall to swim and come up for a breath. She does everything she's told to do. Except actually take a breath. She swims, comes up for air, but never actually takes a breath. But by-golly she sure does open her mouth! There will be some major celebration when she finally masters this skill!
Kendall continues to surprise me with her improvement...both in stroke and in attitude. Swimming lessons are officially now one of her favorite activities. She loves every stroke, every jump and dive. Goggles are very, very optional.


No comments:
Post a Comment