Stop #1, Christmas Eve brought us to Vovo and Eddie's, the first of many stops, so the kids were thrilled to finally start the gift-opening process!
Stop #2, Christmas Eve Night. This is the obligatory Kids-in-PJ's picture. Sam is not pictured here, mainly b/c of a meltdown due to, what I believe to be, a wee bit of overstimulation. Last year's picture required a whole lot of mommies in the photo, too, so this was a nice change!
Stop #3 (sort-of), Christmas Morning. Kendall kept asking for "a pink scooter" from Santa. She already has a pink tricyle and a red, radio flyer scooter. So, Santa didn't think it was necessary to bring her another one. A bike it was! And the scooter was never mentioned again.
Cooper was thrilled with Santa's gifts, but he still got mostly overjoyed with the Hotwheels in his stocking.
Stop #4, Mimi and Grandad's for the Webb gathering.
He's only smiling this well because I told him he could open his present as soon as I got a photo I was happy with!
Stop #5, Grammy and Grandy's Christmas night. This photo needs no explanation.
Oooooh! What a scary monster!
Stop #6, Mimi and Grandad's with Emily, Dave and Sam. Sam got a wagon! Our kids acted like they'd never seen one before (even though we have the same one!).
I'm including this picture because a) it's adorable and b) we gave him the green dinosaur, so I'm partial.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!
Most importantly, though, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE PHILLIP!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment