Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our Little Monkey Is Three!!!!

It's hard to believe, but as of 9:28PM tonight, Kendall will be THREE! To think that she was such a surprise that I actually cried when I found out I was pregnant! That day, well over 3 years ago, I had no idea what a blessing and how simply enjoyable she would be, perfectly completing our family of 4! She makes us laugh all day and can melt our hearts with "I love you Mommy" that comes completely out of the blue. She can be a typical toddler girl and pull the most Diva-esque moves that even Whitney Houston would be astounded by. But even most of those moments make us giggle when she turns her back. Here's my favorite kind of blog... a trip down memory lane!


Big Brother meets Baby Sister on Thanksgiving Day, 2006.


Meeting Mommy for the first time, November 22nd, 2006!




Kendall's first birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day! Safe to say, she enjoyed her cake! And she got to enjoy ALL sorts of special family on her Big Day!




Kendall's second birthday fell a few days after Chip's surgery last year. So, we moved her Gym Bugs party up a week early, B.S. (Before Surgery). Big brother was a big help blowing out the candles at home, too. And look at that short hair!!

Our beautiful, wonderful, perfect, loving angel of a 3 year old (most of the time).

Stay tuned for the 4 Days of Kendall's Birthday to be blogged about soon. We're only on Day 2 so far! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!



1 comment:

David MySky said...

Her cousin Jonathan was a Thanksgiving baby, too.