Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're Back...With Thanksgiving Pictures

Wow. It's been a while since we've been on the blog. I can only guess you all know why, but I sure am sorry anyway! Chip is doing very well and planning to go back to work tomorrow for an abbreviated day. Knowing him, he'll have us schedule more patients for Tuesday, but we'll see. I know jumping back into work after two rough weeks off will definitely be tiring. He's still handling the surgery and lack of one kidney like a champ...no pain meds and no complaining. I think he's just bored to death, mostly!


We had a fantasticly boring and lazy weekend. Rain kept us indoors mostly after several days visiting with the Wilbourns. What a week. We were sorry to see them go, that's for sure and I'm not sure Cooper knows that they've gone home, to be honest. He probably thinks they'll be back the next morning!
Here are some pictures from the week and Thanksgiving Day at Grammy and Grandy's and the next day at Vovo and Eddie's. No real photos from Mimi and Grandad's because, well, quite frankly I couldn't keep up with the kids and their cousins. They were too fast for pictures!!! Maybe Christmas I can get them cornered long enough to get a picture or two!

Another hike to the firetower, this one with the Wilbourns!

Thanksgiving at the House of Hurst

The dreaded kids table, although, they look happy so far, for this year.


Must have been a pretty funny song!

This was a photo to see what Kara and Phillip would look like with a boy! Pretty cute!


Cooper working hard at Vovo & Eddie's

This was taken at our house, this weekend, but I had to include it. It's one of my favorites of Kendall...not sure why.

Vovo and the girls

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: