Thursday, July 5, 2012

Peace Offering

I was recently reminded, somewhat nicely, that I have been severly lacking in the blog department. I do miss it and I have, literally, no excuse whatsoever. How can there be an excuse for not doing something you enjoy so much? It's a combination of pictures and writing... two of my favorite things. If you figure that out, let me know. Meanwhile, I'm hoping those that care will accept this small peace offering of pictures from the past couple of months.  
 Easter. The kids painted their buckets and we began growing wildflowers. They LOVED watching them and watering them everyday. Until we went to the beach and forgot to have anyone water them. Oops.
 Easter family shot. A rare photo op for Mama Photographer. I swear there was a bow in that girl's hair, too, at some point. Maybe at church. Perhaps not. You never know.
 My sweet girl at the park... clearly before she lost those bottom 2 teeth!
 My boy... never to be left out.
 Family Day at Camp Wesley Woods after church in May. Canoeing is a big favorite for 3 of my family members. Me... no thanks. I don't like the idea of what lurks underneath the dark mountain pond water and I don't have complete confidence my husband wouldn't rock the boat just enough so that I could find out.
Mario birthday party for Coop. Along with candy (duh! job security!) we gave stick-on mustaches so the boys could look like Mario.

I'm saving the rest for later. We just got back from vacation, Kendall graduated from preschool, we had an interesting trip to New England and we've started and finished a great ball season... and thanks to Facebook, I may have already shared all my good picures. Hey... maybe that's my problem... two many double-postings of pictures. Maybe I need to learn to save the best for the blog!  

No comments: