The Blue Eagles fell to an impressive Green Tiger team, 1-2. This was the most fun I've had in some time. These 5 and 6 year old boys basically run after the ball, in one large school of green and blue little soccer players, until someone finally kicks it out so that they can all start running in a different direction. The score was low, but I believe there were absolutely no less than 340 shots on goal in those 40 minutes.
We had a minor knee bruise at the end of the day, but besides that, Cooper seemed to have an amazing time. He came close to scoring for his friends on the green team, but it all ended well.
The obligatory handshake. Always a favorite shot of mine for some reason. I love these tiny little "good sports"!
Some friends from the Green Tigers, Ty and Graham. You could cut the tension with a... well, probably with a grain of salt. There was no tension to be found. These boys were just happy to be soaking up the sunshine and running their little hearts out. GO EAGLES!
No comments:
Post a Comment