So what's Kendall been up to? Well, not too, too much, except for that fact that she misses her brother. She waves goodbye to him every morning on the front porch and then comes inside, settles into her cartoons and about 5 minutes later looks at me and says in the saddest, meekest little voice ever: "where's my brother? Where's Cooper?" We go through this every single morning. This particular morning I asked her why she was so sad and she said "because he said he would play with me. Now I don't have a brother to play with me." Even her preschool teacher says she's a different little girl these days for the first little bit in the mornings. Cooper and Kendall would go into the same class for the last few weeks in the morning at daycare because Cooper was bumped to a temporary kindergarten class and the teacher didn't arrive until 9. I think Kendall got a little TOO used to that morning routine.
It's not all about Cooper though. Kendall gets to run errands with mommy on Mondays while Cooper is at choir at church. She LOVES to ride in his carseat to school in the mornings since Cooper rides to school with Daddy. While Cooper is officially signed up for fall soccer, that hasn't started yet. So Kendall's extracurricular activities are taking the limelight for now.
Love You Sweet Girl!!!! You'll have your first day of kindergarten in less than 2 years and I'm sure that particular blog will make Mommy and Daddy cry even more than Cooper's did. You're my "Baby Girl" and I'm soaking in every tiny little moment you and I share alone together these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment