Life has been a little wild and crazy lately and to be honest, blogging has been far from my mind. Well, don't get me wrong, much like I see photography opportunities as I drive down the road everyday, I also "see" blogs in my funny little brain everyday as we go about our mundane activities. However, with Vacation Recovery that took over a week, a visit from our favorite Wilbourn Girls, and a little straggling niece that decided to skip the annoying carride home with her mother and sister...life has been, well, busy. And interesting. And a tiny bit of fun. And...consisting mostly of cleaning up after 3 children while entertaining 3 children, trying to get 3 children to and from said entertainment, fixing breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 children, doing laundry for 3 children...you following me???
Lots of fun and exciting things have happened and are more than blog-worthy. That's why, when I started seeing my blog-friends posting blogs before me, and multiple times after, I felt an increasing feeling of crazy shame. I mean, no offense dear Painters or my sister-in-law, but when you don't post a blog for 6 months, I'm not going to be happy when you beat me to my next post after a mere 3 weeks.
So, while I'm editing a massive amount of photos from the previous 3 weeks, preparing to say goodbye to Grandad for another mission trip to Africa, settling in for my last weekday off with my kids before fulltime daycare and kindergarten starts, and getting through the 12 inche pile of mail and to-do lists I have...here is a sneak peak at what we've been up to. 


Don't worry, Kendall is 3 and gets in free. We didn't forget to get her one.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment