We had a Mommy and Us day at the zoo on Monday. I love the zoo and it makes the kids so happy to be able to run around and look at all the animals. The zoo is one place that none of us get tired of. The best part of the whole day was the fact that I realized that Kendall Lee is a camel. That girl drank water and a slushie and refused to use the public restroom. Therefore, she went more than 5 hours without going to the bathroom. That pretty much solidified the idea that she needs to officially be in "big girl underwear." And, quite obviously, she takes after her mommy and doesn't like to touch public...well, public anything!
We love the big black bear that seems to always be sleeping in the big window. That must be the perfect napping place!
Kendall didn't quite understand the "no touching" rule in the Butterfly House
Ok, if you refer back to paragrah 1, you will figure out that I don't care for my kids' hands to be disgustingly dirty...like, when a llama eats out of them. But, being the wonderful mommy that I am, I spent .50cents on pure germs.

I must say, I'm a little surprised Kendall even did it! She won't touch a potty, but she'll let a wild animal eat out of her hands?
My little baby robin in his big blue egg!
Cooper would have been happy if we had stayed all day in the BIG sandbox at the zoo.
FUN, FUN DAY! But we sure missed Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment